Advanced Psychobiology of Women
Questions for speakers must be posted on the course GoPost 5 days before their presentation date:
1. For presenters 1 & 2, article should be to the class no later than 6 days before your presentation. Presenters 3 through 11 must provide articles at least 10 days (preferably 2 weeks) before your presentation so that we all have a chance to read it.
2. GoPost questions for speakers due by 11:00 PM on the dates indicated (5 days before the presentation date). Mark your calendars indicating that Go-Post Comments are due almost every Wednesday and Friday from 1/18-2/24!!! These are best done after reading the assigned article but don't miss the deadline even if the article is not provided on time!
3. Outlines (1 copy for each participant - that's a total of 11 (not including yourself) for Winter 2017) are due on the presentation date.
4. For presenters 1 through 9, a draft of your pape is due to your peer reviewer 3/1/17. Drafts for presenters 9 and 10 must go to their peer reviewers by 3/6/17. (Peer reviewers will be assigned by 2/17/17.)
5. For presenters 1 through 9, peer reviews due back to author on or before 3/5/17. For presenters 9 and 10, drafts are to be back to the author by 3/8/17.
6. Speed topic reviews 3/8. (Speed topic assignments will be made on 3/6/17.)
6. For presenters 1 through 9, final papers are due no later that 11:59 PM on 3/8/17. For presenters 9 and 10, final papers are due no later than 9:00 AM on 3/13/17. Papers should be submitted as doc or docx (not pdf) e-mail attachments to email@example.com.
Contact the instructor at: firstname.lastname@example.org