Biostat/Stat 572 -- 2013
- Project Papers: --- please update!
- Shizhe Chen
- Buhlman P (2012). "Statistical significance in high-dimensional linear models" Annals of Statistics" to appear in Bernoulli
- Scott Coggeshall
- Zhou XH, Lin H, and Eric Johnson (2008). "Nonparametric heteroscedastic transformation regression models for skewed data with an application to health care costs." Journal of Royal Statistical Society Series B; 70: 1029-1047.
- David Gerard
- Hoff PD (2008). "Extending the rank likelihood for semiparametric copula estimation" Ann. Appl. Stat., 1(1): 265-283.
- Adam Gustafson
- Drton M, and Perlman MD (2008) "A SINful Approach to Gaussian graphical model selection." Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference 138, 1179-1200.
- Navneet Hakhu
- Hussey MA and Hughes JP (2007) "Design and analysis of stepped wedge
cluster randomized trials." Contemporary Clinical Trials (28): 182-191.
- Ibraheem Mohammed
- Meinshausen N, and Buhlmann P (2006) "High-dimensional graphs and variable selection with the Lasso" Annals of Statistics, 34: 1436-1462.
- Joshua Keller
- Plummer, M. (2008). "Penalized loss functions for Bayesian model comparison." Biostatistics, 9, 523-539.
- Jennifer Kirk
- H Zhou, L Li, and H Zhu. (2013) "Tensor regression with applications in neuroimaging data analysis", Journal of American Statistical Association, accepted.
- William Koh
- Moore KL and van der Laan MJ (2009). "Application of Time-to-Event Methods in the Assessment of Safety in Clinical Trials"
(Chapter 20; 455-482); In Design and Analysis of Clinical Trials with Time-to-Event Endpoints [Peace, KE (Ed.)]; Chapman & Hall/ CRC Biostatistics Series.
- Lina Lin
- Spiegelhalter DJ, Best NG, Carlin BP and Van der Linde A (2002).
"Bayesian Measures of Model Complexity and Fit (with Discussion)",
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series B,
- Ashley Petersen
- Lockhart R, Taylor J, Tibshirani R, and Tibshirani R (submitted). "A significance test for the lasso"
- Bob Salim
- Dror HA, Steinberg DM (2008). "Sequential Experimental Designs for Generalized Linear Models." JASA 103:481, 288-298.
- Jason Shao
- Sun Y, Gilbert PB, McKeague IW (2009). "Proportional hazards models with continuous marks." Ann Stat.;37(1):394-426.
- Colin Sowder
- Pacoriak, CJ (2010). "The Importance of Scale for Spatial-Confounding Bias and Precision of Spatial Regression Estimators." Statistical Science, Vol. 25, No. 1, 107-125
- Kean Ming Tan
- Hoff PD (2011) "Separable covariance arrays via the Tucker product, with applications to multivariate relational data." Bayesian Analysis, 6:179
- Linbo Wang
- Owen AB, Perry PO (2009) "Bi-cross-validation of the SVD and the nonnegative matrix factorization" Annals of Applied Statistics, 564-594.