EPI 538 / NUTR 538 

Fall Quarter  2011

Nutritional Epidemiology

Intellectual Property Agreement

In registering for and participating in this course, I understand that I am expected to abide by laws protecting the intellectual property rights of the instructor and other students in this course, and that I have the right to expect my rights to be respected as well.

Therefore, I agree not to copy, forward, or transmit, whether electronically or in print, any text, photographs, graphics, e-mail messages, or other content without the written consent of the author, or, in the case of course materials, of University of Washington School of Public Health and Community Medicine (SPHCM), in accordance with the stipulations below.

In registering for and participating in this course I agree not to

1. e-mail, forward, or post content that infringes any copyright or other proprietary rights of any other person or organization;
  2. e-mail, forward, or post content that is illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or racially or ethnically objectionable. I realize that SPHCM does not pre-screen student-generated content, but that SPHCM has the right to remove any content that violates this agreement;
  3. e-mail, forward, or post material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to destroy or impair computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
  4. e-mail, forward, or post any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other form of solicitation; or
  5. collect or store personal data about other students.

I understand that SPHCM does not control content posted, forwarded, mailed, or e-mailed by students, whether publicly or privately. I understand that I am solely responsible for the content I contribute or transmit as a student in this course. Although it is not permitted to transmit offensive or objectionable material as outlined under item 2 above, I understand that by reading materials other students transmit I may be exposed to such material. I realize that SPHCM will not be held liable for loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any content generated and posted, e-mailed, or forwarded by students in this course.

Please select a button below, enter your name and e-mail address, and click Submit. Your response will be sent to your instructor.

I agree to the terms of the intellectual property agreement.

I do not agree to the terms of the intellectual property agreement

Name:

E-mail: