Linguistics 471: Grammar Engineering
Preparation for Lab 1 (again)
- Replace the file matrix.tdl in your grammar
with this updated version.
(Fixes a bug in basic-head-subj-phrase).
Instructions from the first time around:
- Choose a language
- From that language, bring:
- One transitive verb
- One intransitive verb
- Two common nouns
- Determiners or particles necessary
to complete NPs (as appropriate)
- Familiarize yourself with the basics
of case and agreement in your language.
- If you don't already know how to use emacs,
do the emacs tutorial. (Available from
the help menu.)
Back to main course page