There will be
- three 100 point hour exams,
- one oral presentation of 50 points,
- one written research paper of 50 points,
- and a 150 point final exam.
- it will take 330 points to pass this course
Notes are available on the Resources
Last year's exams will be posted on the Resources
Lemke, TL and Williams, DA. Foye's Principles of Medicinal Chemistry,
Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, 6th Edition, 2007.
**Note: The above text will serve for all 5 quarters of the
Medicinal Chemistry sequence of courses.
CDC Pink Book. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention National
Immunization Program 10th Edition. This is available for free viewing via
Brooks, GF. Medical Microbiology, McGraw
Hill, 25th Edition, 2010. This
is an excellent, up-to-date, relatively inexpensive