Privacy Policy

This site adheres to the code for Health on the Internet (HONcode). Therefore, "the information provided on this site is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her existing physician".

If possible, I will answer your factual questions. Sometimes I will suggest that you ask your physician for a referral to a specialist, but I can not give direct medical advice. It is not wise to make treatment recommendations for an individual person because I don't know all the medical details. With bone diseases, it is important to treat each person on a unique, individual basis.

Furthermore, any data, including email addresses or visitors to the site, will be confidential. I do save the email messages that praise the site.

This site will not place any cookies or keep track of individual visitors to the site. I will attempt to answer email messages but will not send these messages to anybody else.

I have a counter that gives me the numbers of visits, but I do not collect any information from visitors to this site.

Updated 5/15/09
logo back