I HATE BILL GATES

Lets just go ahead and face it, Bill Gates is one of the smartest people alive today. But, if this is true, why do we find ourselves mocking his intelligence on a daily basis. Well, it's because he is too smart, to big in this world with too much control and he has way too much money. This is the story of the world. If you get smart enough and you get enough

Created with ImageMapper! ImageMap - turn on images!!!

people to know you and what you are worth, then screw up, your life and reputation are doomed in today's world of speak free media. I would find it easiest to show what I mean with this picture and the vulgar opinion that has arisen from the disturbed mind of the sole creator. Obviously distrot with Bill Gates' company, he speaks...

As you can see, not everyone is pleased with what Bill Gates has done. Many are happy with what Bill had done and feel as though he has been the greatest blessing to computers since the supposed DOS went away. But many that are smarter than your basic users know that DOS isn't gone and Windows and the rest of his creations are an endless headache. Below are two different worlds, the happy and the really pissed off. See what happens when you're stunningly rich and people don't feel that you deserve to be. Then compare to those that feel blessed to have Bill on earth for some reason.

BILL LOVERS

BILL HATERS

I'm the only one I think...

Bill Gates meets Satan

????????

Bill Gates at the Pearly Gates

????????

Bill Gates-Humor and More

????????

Microsoft Web Pagina

????????

Micro$oft Humor Page

????????

Bill Gates-TOO Rich

????????

Jesus Christ

????????

Is Bill The Devil

????????

Bill Gates' Pie Adventure

You try and find more people on the WWW that actually like Bill Gates. The WWW is a tool of freedom, and people use it to the fullest to attack those that they don't really care for in this world. Whether serious or just looking for attention, it's mind boggling how much the the information highway and thrash your very presence. When you're done trying to find more people who like Bill Gates on the Web, try to find this same type of freedom to this same extent in any other form of media. You just can't do it. There are laws as to what can be published in print media. There are laws as to what can be shown on TV. I'm sure there are laws regarding the internet too, but they must have nothing at all to do with content.

What happens when you want
to be heard in the press?

Created with ImageMapper! ImageMap - turn
	on images!!!

24 journalists
who died in 1998.

118 journalists
imprisoned in 1998.

The 10 worst
offenders of
the Press in 1998.

472 journalist
killed in the
past 10 years.

The difference that I want to be known here is that the internet is not going to kill you. The only people that will die because of the internet are those that try to stop it's freedom. Hell, Bill Gates will probably pay to have them killed. In general, internet authors are anonymous and untracable. It's just too huge now to be regulated. You could probably post a threat to kill some leader or blow up some huge place and it will probably never even be seen. I know that posting porn and stuff is against UW regulations, but I've seen it all over friends sites here. Your freedom is endless in the WWW. Nobody is scared to portray their opinions or thrash out at those they want to. In a sense, it's a way to vent. I leave you with more of those that choose to vent about Bill...

on images!!!Created with ImageMapper! ImageMap - turn
	on images!!!