Genome 361: Fundamentals of Genetics and Genomics

Boy calls 911 homework help it takes me too long to do my homework

Rated 5 stars based on 41 reviews

Hi, homework help yahoo answers this isn't an emergency, but I'm 10 years old and I'm working on my math homework right now and I can't figure out what 71 divided by 3,052 is," the caller says to dispatcher Chris Clow. From an early age, kids are taught to call police if they need help. I don’t know how to do that off the top of my head either at the moment. Just doing it on the calculator, it’s 42.98,” the dispatcher responded. A Colorado police department shared audio from a 911 call placed by a 10-year-old boy who needed help -- with his math homework. All 911 calls are taken seriously – even when a 10-year-old boy is having trouble finishing his math assignment. But it added a disclaimer: “Not all dispatchers are as skilled in math and/or readily equipped with calculators as Dispatcher Chris. Clow was unavailable to comment but police spokeswoman Kate Kimble told ABC News the department occasionally gets calls from people who are not experiencing an emergency. From an early age, kids are taught to call police if they need help,” the Fort Collins Police Services said in a statement. The Fort Collins Police Services in Colorado released the 911 audio Tuesday of an unexpected call in April from a young boy looking for help with his homework. Maths!  You don't say I have to do Mathematic... No registered users viewing this page. Disclaimer: Not all dispatchers are as skilled in math and/or readily equipped with calculators as Dispatcher Chris," the department wrote, reminding residents to only use 911 for real emergencies and to call the police's non-emergency number for other questions. Some people have grown to think of 911 is a catch-all for, ‘I need help with something; I don’t know who to call,’ ” Clow told the TV station. A lot of times their dispatchers will take that opportunity to educate them about the right and wrong reasons to call 911,” Kimble said, adding that dispatchers will try to help if they have time. Though it should be noted that FCPD is not responsible for incorrect homework answers. The dispatcher actually helped him too. The boy politely thanked Clow before hanging up. A 10-year-old Colorado boy called 911 for help with his math, and it paid off. Disclaimer: Not all dispatchers are as skilled in math and/or readily equipped with calculators as Dispatcher Chris," the department wrote, reminding residents to only use 911 for real emergencies and to call the police's non-emergency number for other questions. And with a digital subscription, you'll never miss a local story.

Help me solve my homework

Clow was able to help the boy find the answer: 42.9. Some even get arrested. But it all depends on the perpetrator and the motives. Taking it all in stride, Fort Collins police provided a nonemergency number on their Facebook page for those who are in need of help but cautioned that homework does not fall under their purview. Thanks. Thank you,” the boy said. Another told the story of the “little old lady” who thought her house was being shot at. Please only call 911 for emergencies. Without hesitating, police dispatcher Chris Clow dove into action, responding: “I can try to help you. Imagine when he's at University and starts calling for help with Particle Physics. If you have homework that requires police assistance, please contact your SRO during school hours. You can call us at 970-419-FCPD for non-emergencies, though it should be noted that FCPD is not responsible for incorrect homework answers. Real-time updates and all local stories you want right in the palm of your hand. No one covers what is happening in our community better than we do. This wasn't a typical call for help, but we're glad Dispatch could still help solve this problem!*Note: 911 is only for true emergencies. Hi, this isn't an emergency but I'm 10 years old and I'm working on my math homework right now and I can't figure out what 71 divided by 3,052 is," the boy told Clow, who took the April call. The Bored Panda website rounded up the “stupidest calls” 911 operators have ever received and a request for homework assistance wouldn’t even rank as weird. Sign up for a new account in our community. I can try to help you. I don’t know how to do that off the top of my head either at the moment. Authorities also took the time to add that 911 is for emergencies only and anyone looking for help otherwise can call non-emergency lines or reach out to a school resource officer. I’m working on my math homework right now and I can’t figure out what 71 divided by 3,052 is.” The audio of the call has since been released to the public. The boy didn’t really want to divide 71 by 3,052. Disclaimer: Not all dispatchers are as skilled in math and/or readily equipped with calculators as Dispatcher Chris. They love helping their students.

Gaelic homework help

He’s been a dispatcher for four years. Clow grabbed a calculator, who can i pay to do my math homework he told the TV station. Girlfriend ran a dispatch center for many years and has heard it all. He said this is one that's memorable for him, 911 homework help reviews for sure,” Kimble said. Obviously NOT a reason to call 911, i like doing homework at night but, it was all good. After asking a couple more questions, Clow realized the boy meant 3,052 divided by 71 and guided him to the right answer. I would've given him the wrong answer, chegg prices homework help to deter him. Earlier this week, a 10-year old boy called 911 to get with his homework. Already have an account? Sign in here. If you or your child believe you need police assistance with an assignment, please contact your School Resource Officer during school hours. Fort Collins police have just released audio of the call picked up by dispatcher Chris Clow. Yes I did, I watched the whole video but somehow missed that. This particular problem wasn't the kind we typically handle, homework help writing but we're glad Dispatch was able to help solve it,” Fort Collins Police Services wrote on its Facebook page. Hi, this isn't an emergency, but I'm 10 years old and I'm working on my math homework right now and I can't figure out what 71 divided by 3,052 is," the caller says to dispatcher Chris Clow. He needed to divide 3,052 by 71. And one dispatcher will never forget the woman who called in distress became men were in her house “trying to take her away,” the dispatcher told the website. I can try to help you,” Clow is heard telling the boy in the recording. Just doing it on the calculator, it’s 42.98,” the dispatcher responded. Hi, this isn’t an emergency,” said the young boy as he called the Fort Collins Police Services in Colorado.

Thesis help in jalandhar

Though it should be noted that FCPD is not responsible for incorrect homework answers,” the department added. One second.” After asking a few more questions about the math problem, Clow realized that the boy meant 3,052 divided by 71. Oh, okay. Thanks. Thank you,” the boy replied. From an early age kids are taught to call police if they need help,” Police Services wrote on Facebook. Aw, poor little guy! It sounds like he really wanted to do well.