A Look at Chained Displacements
About Horit Herman-Peled
Horit Herman-Peled, artist, theorist, resides in Tel Aviv and teaches art and digital culture at Talpiyot College, Tel Aviv, and at the Art Institute, Oranim College, Kiryat Tivon, Israel.
- 1994 - Oranim College, The Art Institute, Keriat Tivon Developed the digital media department
- 1994 - Talpiot College, The Art Department, Tel Aviv
- 1996 - Curators and Critics Seminar, Tel Aviv
- 1993-1998 - Kalisher Art School, Tel Aviv Developed, the computer art program
- 1993-1995 - Camera Obscura, Art School, Tel Aviv
- 1989-1990 - Miami Dade Community College, Art Department, Florida
- 1996 Israel TV, animations for Channel 1; animations Prime-time show
- 1994-1997 Comfuture Ltd. Commercial animations across Israel, Europe South Africa
- 1987-1989 Genisis, USA, Ltd. Head designer.
- 1990 N.C.R U.S Interactive Demo touch screen interactive application for the merchandize industry.
- 1978-1982 Hunter College, City University of New York, M.A.in Creative Arts
- 1981 Nova-Scotia School of Art and Design
- 1978 Otis-Parsons Art Institute, Los Angeles, CA
- 1975 Artography, Hollywood, CA
- 1974 California State University, Northridge, BA in political science