Can a machine understand language?
- White-space parsing finds wordforms. Lexemes?
- Space character is a decoration of literary engineering.
- Natural language morphs in structure and meaning.
- Graphic language may contain emotional meaning.
- Language evolves under technological pressure.
- Semantic universe: (1) Capture it by survey 0r (2) Control it by restriction
High frequency words are the meaningful words?
Can there be information without information architecture?
Your beliefs influence your data structure?
Being connected indicates poverty or strength?
To fix truth architect it on paper, otherwise it's digital and fluid?
Does sharing information require sharing meaning?
Is web search perfectible?
Do we have to pass a law to stabilize meaning?
How important is it NOT to know how Google works?
Trying to "improve" Google
Google's unintended consequence: mechanical documents that are inauthentic