Visit Summary Submission Link
PDF of submission form for notes only: Summary Form 2
Due Wednesday of the 3rd week.
You will receive feedback from another palliative care track student and give feedback to another palliative care track student, due the 4th Monday.
A major goal of the Palliative Care Clerkship is for you to critically assess clinicians delivering palliative care to patients and families. In particular for you to pay close attention to:
- What behaviors did the clinician use during the visit?
- How well did these behaviors solicit the patient and family story (expressed values and goals)?
- How did these behaviors affect the patient/family/clinician/you as an observer?
- How these behaviors promoted or inhibited the integration of palliative care into the patient’s and family’s care.
- How the patient’s and family’s behavior promoted or inhibited the integration of palliative care into the care plan?
- Developing the skill of summarizing the patient/family story (expressed values and goals).
- Discussing with your preceptors what occurs during clinical encounters.
- Providing feedback to your preceptor on the encounter.
For Visit Summary 2:
-You will give feedback to another Palliative Care track student.
-You will receive feedback from another Palliative Care track student.
: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/bronfs/uwfs/hw00/d77/pcare/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php
on line 405