Black Bean Noodles… – Monica’s cut

Sera Cho & Monica Tantoso – 4:18, drama/comedy

This entry was posted in sp15. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Black Bean Noodles… – Monica’s cut

1. monicaft says:

I had fun filming this movie. Shooting the scenes were easy and everything went well. The weather was very supporting and the lightning was perfect (my partner Sera and I shot this movie in the evening and it was sunny). The scenes in the movie goes back and forth and I had to adjust the brightness, exposure, saturation and contrast to make them look the same. However, The only problem my partner and I faced when shooting the movie was: the shotgun mic was not working because the batteries died so we had to record everything using the built-in mic in the Canon G20. There were so much background noises and I tried removing them by using the audio enhancement option. So far, I think this movie is my best one yet because I spent days editing the movie. Overall I am satisfied and happy with my movie. 🙂

2. LomakinM says:

The technical side of the filming is good. The lighting remained well throughout the film and the close ups had good tonal range and contrast. The dialogue was prominent with little to no background noise. The ending was a bit confusing but otherwise, great job.