Beer, Final Cut – Kelly’s cut

Matt Feiser, Heather Johnson & Kelly Slyngstad – 5:07, comedy

Matt and Kelly go head to head at Tripplehorn brewery as the competition begins. Will a struggling Kelly make it through the day?

[DISCLAIMER: The class of BISMCS472A in no way condones competitive drinking. Drink responsibly!]

This entry was posted in sp15. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Beer, Final Cut – Kelly’s cut

1. kellyslyngstad says:

Alright, well I definitely would have done some things different if we had more time, but this was all very much a learning experience and luckily our group was able to shoot more than once. Using multiple cameras and mics gave us the opportunity to get a variety of shots and sound quality. Once I got down to editing I was a bit overwhelmed with all the clips from 3 sources and it was a little difficult to find the best quality audio tracks. This caused some inconsistency in audio that could have been better, but there wasn’t enough time to fix it all. I also think we could have had a stronger narrative if we had started with a different story from the beginning. After our rough cut we were directed to lean more towards narrative and less “braodcast-y” so that wasn’t perfectly implemented, but again it was a learning experience and I think I was able to come a long way from the beginning of the quarter starting with little experience.

2. LomakinM says:

I thought this was an intersting storyline and was definitely entertaining. The humor was fun and for the most part the audio was good. Some lighting is a bit harsh but otherwise awesome job!