What Floor? – Rob’s cut

Rob Lind & Martin Ott – 4:17, drama/comedy

A man and a woman have an awkward encounter in an elevator.

This entry was posted in sp16. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to What Floor? – Rob’s cut

1. rlind313 says:

Overall I’m happy with the outcome of my video. I put a ton of time into it, and I feel like it’s my best work between BISMCS240 and 472. I didn’t understand Sam’s concept of a “pop up add” in my video, until it was to late on the final day of class. Next time I will be more aware. I didn’t work with a partner at all in 240, so it was a great experience to work with Martin this quarter. Defiantly will partner up in the future.

2. brittaneybunjong says:

This is hilarious. I really enjoyed the use of voice overs to set up the story. The volume was extremely clear. Takes a lot of skill to do in an elevator.

3. alexcasper says:

really great job! the camera work and the way you were able to shoot in the elevator or make it look as if you were was great! the story was easy to follow and funny. Great job and a really great final piece to end the year! Great job!

4. zhenzhenliang says:

Wow, it is an interesting and fabulous video. I really like the applying of the rang of shot and voice over that seem professional. Well done.

5. Anyanaani042 says:

Good job with the storyline, it was a clear narrative and the editing was good.

6. karleemckeown says:

This is really good! I think the audio came through really clear and the lighting is great! Humorous and good quality. Great job!

7. linzilan says:

You did a great job here! I really like how you frame about each scene. The story is easy to follow through, lighting and audio is great.

8. Chalssie says:

It’s a really interesting story and I’m really enjoying watching it. It really needs skills to shoot in the elevator, and you did a good job on editing these different shots. All lighting and sounds are fitting into the film.

9. drowe says:

i liked the added elevator music throughout the entire clip. I think it really added to your short film. The lighting from shot to shot was pretty consistent. I know from personal experience shooting in an elevator is tough to do. The audio levels of the characters as you know were a little high but the characters could be heard very clearly and that is all that matters.