Me Before You – Jordan’s cut

Corey Henne, Jordan Hwang & Leo Nguyen – 4:09, drama

A couple discusses their past lives to reveal that one has struggled with alcoholism.

This entry was posted in sp17. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Me Before You – Jordan’s cut

1. JHwang says:

in the beginning production was rough and introducing new concepts and techniques didn’t make it any easier. As we gained more experience the final shoot ended up being a lot easier than any of the other hurdles that we had internally like scheduling. Overall I am happy with the final product. My partners were invaluable during this endeavor, we all had something to bring to the table, and we taught each other new things, and helped one another when we needed it.

2. lokyeung531 says:

Great work. The story is so touching for me. I got emission after watching your movie. The light using are really good in the film. I can see how much effort you guys put into it. The audio quality is pretty nice, want to know what mic you guys using when you guys are filming in the park. Or you guys record the audio separately. See you guys put a lot of effort in to it. Hoping to watch more video from you guys.

3. Cylin says:

The narrative makes the video look like a biography, and it is impressive! The video has high audio and lighting quality. Nice external high key shot, it shows the contrast of his past decadent lifestyle. Nice job!