The Gamble

Patrick Peden – 4:16, drama

A man must choose between paying his debts or paying rent on the apartment he shares with his girlfriend.

This entry was posted in su17. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to The Gamble

1. Patrick Peden says:

I really thought my film turned out well compared to the work I have done throughout the quarter. I was happy with the range of shots that I was able to capture as well as the lighting in many of the scenes throughout the film. I struggled with capturing the proper audio when we were filming in the hallway which became extremely frustrating in post production because I didn’t want to use effects that might make it sound like it is under water. My initial struggles with production were worked out the second time filming and after I had already filmed scenes once it was much easier to set the scene up again the second time and fix the issues that I had encountered when in production previously.

2. danshea says:

Wow! Really like how this turned out – your re-shoots were hugely better than the original rough cut, and your dialogue scenes were really spot-on as well. Great job! There were a few parts that could have probably used some white balancing, but overall, this was great!

3. audrez says:

Patrick this turned out really well! You had a really good amount of shot-reverse-shots and it worked really well throughout the whole film. Really well done!

4. Robert Jenkins says:

Nice work! Turned out really well with a nice story line and range of shots. Good job!

5. pkwas says:

Nice story and great variety of shots. The re-shoots made a huge difference in your final product!

6. rainjlim says:

I liked how you used camera angles to help emphasize your narrative and add more context to the situation from the POV of the characters themselves.