Inside Love

Sungho Nam – 4:15, drama/fantasy

A man wakes up with a new face every morning. What will happen when he falls in love?

This entry was posted in wi18. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Inside Love

1. alexchoi says:

I was intrigued by your description and this turned out to be a great video. Very slow pace and easy to follow. I like the variety of different shots showing the story of this man with different faces. The viewer is left with a cliff hanger at the end because it is unknown what happens next. Great work!

2. nam9340 says:

I didn’t know have audio problem before finish my shooting.
    After finish my shooting I am try to edit my film and didn’t record any shooting.
    So I try to re record it. But I am not fluent English speaker so I just put Eng subtitle.

3. tcadybismcs472b says:

I thought this was an interesting story. I like how the guy is waking up several times with the different faces. The music was very nice. I was wondering though if the girl didn’t recognize the guy everyday how could the relationship continue?

4. gianamoretti1818 says:

I really love this film, and with your speaking I think you did a great job at finding a way to make the narrative. Your use of shots is great and the opening scene I really like! Great job, this is a really good story line and a well put together short film.

5. tyamu11 says:

Great video! I thought you did a great job with the various friends you added for the video, the low tone of the audio made a great effect for the entire video. I also enjoyed the english subtitles in the video. Great job with the flow of the entire video as well!

6. breet says:

From looking at your pre-production to final cut, this turned out amazing. You really executed the concept great. I was concerned at first but you really made it happen. I loved the addition of the baby, and all the different faces. Your plot narrative was really clear, and I liked the cliff hanger ending. Really great job 🙂

7. demimao says:

I have seen this story on a Korean TV show (or movie). It was very interesting that you really go and try to shoot it yourself. I really like how you make use of your friends and baby to indicate difference in people and age. And also leaving imagination at the end for the audience.