Lights, Camera, Audition – Giana’s cut

Giana Moretti & Nektaryos Xenos – 3:33, drama

A hopeful teenager dreams of going to the big city and becoming a professional singer, with only one thing holding her back… Her parents.

This entry was posted in wi18. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Lights, Camera, Audition – Giana’s cut

1. gianamoretti1818 says:

This was super fun to make, it follows all the guidelines needed for this film with the narrative and the time limit. There are some scenes I wish I could have changed but due to time and working with a busy actress it was hard to do that. I’m am happy with how it turned out, and audio was better than I thought it would be in the auditorium. We had our “judge” cancel last minute so we were not able to include a judge, making the ending a little brief… But I wanted to make sure it still made sense. The lighting was an LED kit and some natural light because we had a beautiful weekend. Again, it was still a learning experience and I’m still proud of what I could produce!

2. asigl16 says:

Great video overall! I loved the dialogue and loved how you transitioned from scene to scene. Your thoroughness really shines through in your production and post production work as it has this whole quarter so no surprise there 🙂 great final video to end the quarter on!

3. Yin says:

The color is a bit off white balance, if it is not intentionally. Some of the shot are inconsistent, seems to me some use external lighting kit some don’t. I like the singing scene, the light over cast on her, very cool indeed.

4. QVN472 says:

Great job on filming in that auditorium and getting a good sound when she sang. Also good job on a variety on shots in different angles while she was on stage. Overall great job