Good Mourning

Ian Almacen – 3:10, drama/comedy

Ian wakes up hungry for a bowl of cereal.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to Good Mourning

1. AlmacenI says:

I think that I fulfilled the assignment and created a dramatic piece. I didn’t have any issues with production. Positioning the shots and the lighting took time, but I feel that I was able to produce the best video I’ve done this quarter. During post-production, I had issues with the audio. I checked out the shotgun mic for the first time and thought it allow me to have the highest quality audio possible. When editing, I found that there was a buzz going on throughout the whole video. I don’t really know what I could have done to fix that. Overall, I think I was able to improve on my lighting and the video turned out well.

2. DAN-THANH TRUONG says:

The video is very interesting and funny at some part. You used the ranges of shots and different angles. The camera was steady and the audio was good ( except the first part of your video, it seemed like you forgot to add the audio. I also think that could be great if you can use the lighting kit at some scenes when you are at the kitchen to show your facial expression clearly.
    I think your video follows the prompt. Your acting skill is good, too.
    Great job

3. chrisj68 says:

I thought that your video was good and pretty funny. I thought that the audio has some static in it and there are a few scenes that could use a little more lighting. I liked the range of shots that you included in your video. Overall, this was a good video and followed the prompt.

4. nkono713 says:

Great video! Some of the shots could be cut a little shorter to make the video tighter. You incorporated a a range of shots- waking up (camera set afar to capture the bedroom w/ natural lighting, close up of the faces, eating). The audio was a good too except for the beginning part when it cut off. Other than the small things, the overall video was well done.

5. jleebe18 says:

Funny and great video. Some of your shots could of been cut down a little bit. Great use of shots and use of natural lighting. The audio could of been touched up a tiny bit in the first. Overall great job.