Introduction to Geographic Information
Systems in Forest Resources
Using Catalyst Collect It
You will be submitting your assignments with Catalyst
To turn in your assignments:
- See the schedule or assignment guidelines page for a link to the course e-sumbit site.
- Each time you log on, you will need to provide your UW NetID and
You may need to provide your name during your first visit to Catalyst.
- In the Collect It Document Turn-in Area, click on appropriate assignment
(which is Open) like Assin 1 below.
- Click Browse... button to select the assignment you want
to submit from your computer.
- Enter a Document Title. The document title will be used to track
the file within the Collect-It system.
- Select the file you want to upload by clicking the Browse button
and navigating to the location of your file. Your zip file can have any name.
- When the file has been uploaded, you will see a confirming page like below.
- Make sure to check that your file has been uploaded by clicking the link for the uploaded file.
- You can also delete uploaded files (which you will need to do if you want to resubmit). Use the Delete link.
Return to top
The University of Washington Spatial Technology, GIS, and Remote Sensing
Page is supported by the School
of Forest Resources
School of Forest Resources