A modular mirror system is used to construct and investigate the properties of the most widely used type of multiple-beam interferometer. It is used to measure the mode structure of HeNe lasers operating at wavelengths of 633 nm (red) and 544 nm (green).
- Notes on the "free spectral range" in Fabry-Perot interferometry, by S. Fain and from M.V. Klein's book,Optics.
- Thorne, A. P., Spectrophysics, 2nd ed., 1988, Chapter 7 (pp. 170-201); discusses Fabry-Perot and Michelson interferometry.
- Pages from the Burleigh Fabry-Perot Tech Memo.
- Basic principles of laser operation from Melles-Griot, an optical equipment manufacturer.
- Description of the LabVIEW Fabry-Perot simulation.