A collection of miscelaneous resourses. Think of this as a "workshop" -- a bit messy and cluttered -- containing work in progress.
- Handouts This is where PDF or JPG copies of any documents mentioned or actually distributed in class will be available.
- Sample Models Small models you can download to test program features or do rendering experiments with.
- Textures Images that are suitable for use as texture maps, in various categories.
- VRay Materials Information about, and links to, VRay material (texture) libraries.
- Other Web Links various interesting links related to the class.
- Video Compression a small movie saved with various codecs and settings.
- Toy Story Stats Some info on what it took to create Toy Story - a must read!.
- Glossary Some bits of computer graphic terminology
- FAQs Some frequently asked questions and their answers.
Last updated: September, 2014