Last Love Song

Tierney Andrew – 6:36, dramatic short/music video

A bride is left at the altar on her wedding day and decides to follow her dreams. Cara Peacock performs the title song by ZZ Ward.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Last Love Song

1. Tierney Andrew says:

I wish that the vail had been consistent through out the beginning scenes. Because we were shooting with two different cameras the coloring was off sometimes. There were a few shots that got a little over exposed because the sun would peak out from behind a cloud suddenly. If i were to re- shoot i would try to video more of the scenes in the correct order and to work on the acting in the beginning. I would also had liked to get a different opening shot of the church to show people walking into the church.

2. Aundrea says:

Tierney, I loved your video. The script at the beginning of the video set the scene really well for the music video. Your characters were all in costume and you even used locations that looked that they would be real settings for the wedding. Great job with all of the different shots. There was one specific point (at 3:24) with the dandelion and hand with wedding ring behind it. That looked awesome. I thought the continuity in the narrative was good for music video style shots as well. GREAT JOB!!!!

3. chantelle says:

This is wonderful! The range of shots and attention to detail are remarkable! You are also a great actor as well. The music went really well with the story and visa versa. You did a great job of creating emotional tones. Well done!

4. dayna says:

Your video is really great and has a really emotional story! The quality is really amazing and your acting is good too. In the beginning the dialogue between the groom and bridesmaid through me off a bit and it wasn’t clear what was going on because of the setting. The lighting looks great and the transition to the studio was really rad. Great job

5. Evan Hodos says:

This is an incredible well done video. The cinematography, attention to detail and the story are so well done, and come together flawlessly. I like how you tell the story and all of the film transitions really nicely. The music is very well done, and it really adds to the entire film of the movie. Your variety in shots, effects and lighting all come together to create a visceral film that you should be incredibly proud of. Great work. Also mad props to the actress who ran all around town in that dress, that takes some guts. Keep up the great work.

6. Joanna says:

As others have mentioned I really like how the story was set at the beginning of the video and every shot was well lit and the colors were beautiful and vibrant, especially the ones in the field with the dandelions. There were a wide range of shots and the whole piece was extremely polished. Awesome work!