Paranormal Robbery

Jon Stevenson – 5:52, drama/thriller

A would-be thief breaks into a house only to find it a hotbed of paranormal activity.

This entry was posted in au13. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Paranormal Robbery

1. jons112 says:

I was very pleased with my final cut of Paranormal Robbery, it was definitely a success compared to the first cut. A lot of work went into this film and I’m happy the way it turned out. I wouldn’t really change anything about it. I think everyone in our class did a great job and truly grew as visual artists. All of the videos were exciting to watch, even though many had dark plots. I enjoyed this quarter it was a lot of fun.

2. meggzyp says:

I thought this final version was 100x better than the rough footage we saw at first. Not because your first cuts were bad, but you could significantly see the difference in a more clean and tight story plot as well as the consistency in your scenes. You could also see that there was a lot more effort put into your “paranormal” events happening. They seemed to play out better and more believable.

Great job!!

• chaksumy says:

I cannot agree more that your final cut is 100x better than the rough cut. You improve so much on the lighting, angle, and image quality. The clear facial expression of the actor brings the video alive and interesting. The sound effect at the ending is a perfect rising action and conclusion for story. Overall, good JOB!

3. edrasr says:

You did a great job in your acting, and your post production skills really shows with the great angle, lighting, and sounds. Looking back at the draft cut, this has a better plot than the complex one. As professor Yum did mention simple is better, and that is what you did. Great work in incorporating the feedback in your final cut.

4. ellit says:

This film was very clever. Loved the special effect. The twist of where the robber is freaked out at the house and paranormal activity. Nice range of shots!

5. thesuspence says:

I missed the first few minutes of class, so I didn’t get to see this when it was played. I just watched it now, and wow! Everything you did in this improved so much from what your rough cut was! The lighting, the angles, the effects, the pacing, the music! It is fantastic!
    Also, I love the use of the music from Lost. haha. It fits perfectly here!
    Great job!!