Kill Tim – Haoyang’s cut

Siyu Wang & Haoyang Wu – 4:14, drama/thriller

An assassin wakes up to find her next target is her friend Tim.

This entry was posted in sp15. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Kill Tim – Haoyang’s cut

1. ajj8 says:

I really enjoyed this final cut, with new footage that helped clarify the story. The music cut very well with each clips, nice work!

2. evan5294 says:

Really nice job. You used your camera angles really well. The plot was easy to fallow and really enjoyable to watch. Nice job on timing the music with the movement of split shots. Very well done.

3. c pringle says:

It was hard to understand what the guy was saying that was speaking when she got the letter at the door in the beginning. The outfits really fit the part of the film as well as the music. The scene with the guy and girl was a little weird with the video quality. The shot of the man dying was really good I loved the angle!

4. LomakinM says:

The plot was easy to follow and you used a great variety of angels. I particularly enjoyed the close up of the dieing scene. The outfits and music was though full and added to your narrative. Audio quality seemed to remain consistent as well. Good job!

5. wnstlr12 says:

The story was interesting, looks like you put a lot of effort for this project. It was serious in the beginning and a bit thrilling, but the ending was funny, how he died like that. I enjoyed watching this film. For the filming part, I feel like the audio seems good, nice use of tripod, and I saw various range of shots. However, I see some scenes where the background seems dark, maybe for the tone, or maybe forgot to set white balance. The continuity and temp seemed good too. Good job guys I had fun watching the video.
    -Jayson Chung

6. Haoyang Wu says:

Thank you for watching, Siyu and I spent two days to shot footage. We try to make a simply and interesting story. Overall, we did it.