The Interview – Logan’s cut

Logan Nishioku & Robert Shin – 4:46, drama/comedy

Logan finally lands a job interview. But what is he qualified to do?

This entry was posted in sp15. Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to The Interview – Logan’s cut

1. ajj8 says:

I like the range of shots your guys used, like the close ups walking up the stairs and to Logan’s facial expression when he hears the job is offering $200k. Lighting looks great and similar throughout the video.

2. LukeEvans says:

Wow great acting guys. I liked the script a lot. It was well devised and you guys acted it to perfection. I think you chose the right venue to film this, as the noise was low in the background and clear in your voices. The introduction went differing ways between the two of you, but I think they both work pretty well. I would have loved to see a little short ending (maybe after the credits) of something else funny happening to the new hiree. I don’t know exactly what but I just went there was a more satisfying ending as you are left wondering what’s going to happen to the dude. I think you did well for just having two people and don’t worry about the camera in the background on one scene, our video had tons of refelctions of the lighting or even camera if you looked carefully at the reflection on the windows. I also liked the close ups of Logan’s face when he doesn’t know how to answer. Seemed to be done very professional.

3. LomakinM says:

Great structured storyline with plenty of dialogue. The acting was good and there was a great array of different angels for the shots. The humor was subtle but well thought out. Lighting remained consistent and was overall an awesome job.

4. wnstlr12 says:

First of all, I really liked the story. I thought it was a sad story at first but it was a funny video. Great acting and great story. I was surprised at the quality of camera, the scenes look very clear and on focus. I also thought it was cool how you guys made one subject very clear but other objects in the background a bit blurry. For the production part, nice use of various range of shots, audio seems very high but a bit off on some scenes. For the white balance, I don’t know if it’s my laptop screen but it seems a bit yellow to me on inside the building scenes. Continuity looks good, too. Overall, I thought this video was the best video from our final project. Nice.
    -Jayson Chung

5. wnstlr12 says:

-Jayson Chung