Fastest

Jimmy Jensen – 4:00, drama/comedy

A late night craving for bubble tea spurs a race against the clock.

This entry was posted in sp15. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Fastest

1. logan says:

Cool short film! The angles were great as well as the storyline. Can’t beat that Snapchat scene at the end haha, a nice contemporary touch of humor. My only suggestion is it would have been more visually appealing if you shot the riding motorcycle scenes in a area with lit up streets (i.e. the city, or a neighborhood). I couldn’t see the rider much when he was riding. Otherwise great job and nice use of some good equipment.

2. monicaft says:

You must have really cool gadgets. 🙂 the scenes and everything look so professional. I wonder that camera do you use? The plot and story line is perfect. My only suggestion is that, the motorcycle scene would have been more tense if you could put some background music (just like fast and furious). Great work!

3. LukeEvans says:

I really liked the action shots you had of the motorcycle zooming though the night. It was great shot selection and just a really clear and crisp image of something that seems hard to get the right lighting, timing, and framing of. I thought you had excellent sound quality, which is always an extremely underrated and pleasant thing to have right. You’re storyline is also funny, as it really is relate-able to the younger generation with Snapchat (although that sounded more like a Vine video) and the kind of cocky but quirky boyfriend who likes to annoy his girlfriend. I think I know someone like that. Great video though, I’d love to see more of your works.