Orange – Kaitlyn’s cut

Kellie Carlson & Kaitlyn Pittman – 4:16, drama/sci-fi

Two FBI agents investigate a murder that smacks of the paranormal.

This entry was posted in au15. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Orange – Kaitlyn’s cut

1. Kaitlyn_Pittman123 says:

Overall, I felt the process of this video was engaging and very informative. We worked pretty hard on this video, we actually found ourselves stuck in mud and had to be pushed out. But this helped us become determined to finish this video. If we had more time we would probably redo a few scenes to make sure they were the ones we actually wanted. I liked our daytime outside scenes and thought that the audio was alright, though you can hear when the mic was rubbing on fabric. There are a few places we had to put voice over that sound strange but I thought were important to the story of the video.
    If we had maybe one more week we probably would have the best video ever.

2. carriecarryon says:

The story is so interesting and like the dialogues!

3. Ross McLeod says:

Great sequence, I thought there was a great variety of shots between dialogue close ups and establishing wide shots. Getting really clear audio for dialogue is difficult but it was clear enough to understand and accompanied by great sound effects which enhanced the immersion. One of the shots that stood out to me was the one where both agents are examining the site of the investigation at night, where the ground and forestry were visible but the screen space above and below was too dark to make out the features, a distinct example of tonal composition and separating the space between coincidence and non-coincidence. Great work!

4. DevonMGray says:

This film had a very interesting and compelling narrative. The story contained a number of intricacies and it’s obvious that the team was well organized from pre-production to finish. The than a couple minor editing flaws, the continuity, acting, lighting, and post production all came out very well.