Ninja Redemption 3: Revenge of the Wereninja

Luis Olazabal – 4:52, drama/action

Part 3 of the epic David and Luis chronicles. In this final showdown the two warriors account for their own past betrayals. Who will survive, werewolf or ninja?

This entry was posted in au15. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Ninja Redemption 3: Revenge of the Wereninja

1. Luis F Olazabal says:

Dialogue could have been better recorded, music in the beginning could have been louder, wind could have been cut out and lighting for the parking lot could have been edited more cleanly.

2. isaacw5001 says:

This is much better edited than before, and the shots seem suprisingly more convincing then before. In terms of comedy the other one was hilarious. I think a spoof video would be fun to share with your friends.

3. JCharley says:

Great short movie. There is a really authentic feel about this video. The genre you were trying to capture was done so effectively. You also included a wide range of shots which helped keep the story interesting in the middle. The effects used do a good job in showing. My favorite one of all of them.

4. AndrewMTsai says:

When I saw the finished product I understood why there was so much hype about your media production skills. The end result was really really good despite a difficult subject matter. The way the edits were done and the cuts and the flashbacks were presented were all extremely expert. I now understand why you have so much talent for this and I hope to see more of your work in the future. Good job.