Unreal – Reese’s cut

Reese Conway & Katya Gamarnik – 4:57, drama/mystery

Two friends have been enjoying life over the last six months. But things aren’t always as they appear.

This entry was posted in sp16. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Unreal – Reese’s cut

1. rmc92 says:

Overall I thought my final cut was pretty good, but I do wish some things could have been better. A lot of our shots had to essentially be scrapped because the white balance was off, so my range of shots got a bit limited. The sound might need some better balance as well.

I think the quality of the audio was good, even if it did pick up a little *too* much here and there. The shots I was able to use were good in my opinion, and I felt like there were only a couple of times that there were some awkward transitions. I had never really done any effects in the other videos I had made so even doing the “dip to white” transitions were pretty fun.

In all this particular assignment really drove home the importance of good, quality, and detailed production because a lot of obstacles in post-production could have been avoided.

2. NikC says:

This is fantastic, great dialogue and great cinematography. Excellent Match on action for each actor and also some great delivery. Also your actor in the white shirt has Buscemi eyes. Great work guys, try to get the audio hissing down.

3. rlind313 says:

Your final cut came out great! I really liked the flashback moments, good use of B-roll. It really added to your overall cut. Your actors did an amazing job, that was a lot to memorize. Camera angles, and lighting were also done very well. Good way to end the quarter.

4. drowe says:

I liked the added B roll party scenes you added that really added to the video. The acting and shots from one character to the other was done really well. The script and story line was written really strong. Nice job overall on this video.

5. haruka114 says:

I like the story a lot and the last scene when the man disappears. Also, it was nice to use the previous video for his flashback!!

6. kokonut09 says:

Nicely done, the progression of the film was great and the flashbacks were definitely the cherry on top.