Break From Reality – Stephanie’s cut

Randy Hang, Stephanie Mendoza & Alec Wong – 4:53, drama

Two friends meet at the train station, their usual spot, for a much needed break from home life.

This entry was posted in wi17. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Break From Reality – Stephanie’s cut

1. sdm17 says:

This was fun because it was in seattle besides it being COLD AS FUUUUUUUUU. But anyways, yeah alot of our shots had lots of noise cause we didn’t have enough lighting, but other than that i’m happy with the outcome. I chose to do the black and white to color back to black and white and then back to color just to be different and kind of represent the sad moments and the happy moments i guess. We also had to dub everything because it is very loud in seattle so there’s that haha. Was a little short on time because of everyone’s availability and having to film the second half the day before it was due, but we managed. Go team! (Randy & Alec)

2. Gabriella says:

I thought you guys did a great job on not only the story, but video and audio as well! You had many great shots that kept the story line interesting and engaging. I was impressed with how well you dubbed the video! I also thought it was a good idea to have a mix of black and white scenes. You did it effectively where I did not notice the transition, but added to the overall tone and feel of the video. Good job!