2 Million Reasons

Abdirahman Jama – 4:16, drama

Safira responds to an Instagram post with an enticing offer. But there’s a catch.

This entry was posted in wi17. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to 2 Million Reasons

1. akamaj says:

First off, awesome sound quality. The different sounds (door closing, money in the bag etc) were very clear and almost accentuated. Second, awesome footage, very clear well composed and good use of natural lighting through the windows. Lastly,your story was well thought out and well executed. The transition from hocked to scared was concise.

2. sdm17 says:

very nice!!! i love the quality of image and sound. very interesting concept you have here. it was funny how you made the 2 million dollar coins instead of bills. your vids are always on point, good job.

3. maxmiranda says:

Like always good pacing and photography. The audio was nice also. It was definitely an interesting narrative. I liked how you had the narrator at the end added a nice touch.

4. Tina Hu says:

As always really impressed by your work. The entire video is keep on the very good quality level, the lighting in different location and sounds are very clear. awe story and story line, i wanna say the girl personal part is my fav.

5. zlan says:

This was awesome! Everything was well put together; lighting, angles, color, they all came together like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Perfect! The narration was beautifully unexpected. Great job again!

6. ajama014 says:

For this project, I tried to film it in one entire day with old friends. Lighting was tricky at the apartment, but I managed to do some color correction in post. The story didn’t exactly come out the way I wanted it to, because of some scheduling. I improvised a bit and tried to keep most of the story. What I struggled with mainly was pacing. It was tricky to find the right time to cut each clip. There was also a very loud hum in the background that I edited for, luckily I removed most of the noise. Filming this video was fun and challenging. It was a storyline I’ve been thinking about for a long time, and i’m glad I got to finally create it.

7. yijingh says:

Awesome job! I did peer review on the script. If I remember correctly, in the original story, everyone that the girl loves would die. I think it’s brilliant to change it to that people who love the girl would die. Also the narration at the end help audiences to better understand the story.

8. randyh3 says:

Best camerawork of the class, hands down. Good job!

9. zhuboyou says:

Great video. I really like the different angle shots and colors.