The Audition – Audrey’s cut

Morgan Puravet, Daniel Shea & Audrey Zahina – 3:13, drama

The story of Jane and her process of becoming an artist/actor.

This entry was posted in su17. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to The Audition – Audrey’s cut

1. audrez says:

This narrative is a little different, but I think it still told a story and had a conclusion to it. It starts with the introduction of the actor and then follows the story up to the interview with the conclusion of her being ready for it whether she gets it or not. I think that the lighting was good in this video because we had made use of the lighting kits that we had. There is a specific scene that I liked where she goes into the audition room and you can actually see the lights as if she has the spotlight on her. There were also a variety of shots that were useful for making good continuity shots. The sound turned out good as well, there was a little white noise, but we ended up having sound that was too loud rather than too quiet; something that was easy to fix in the post production process. I think that there were a few scenes that seemed a little too long and probably could have used more B-roll, overall I am happy with the way it turned out.

2. yvonne1 says:

This was awesome Audrey! The audio was perfect and also the range of shots/use of camera was great! I enjoyed watching this film! Great job!

3. esseya2 says:

I think you guys did a great job for a documentary style video. The audio was clear. Great continuity and ranges of shots. The interior lighting worked well for this video. over great job!