From Rags to Riches – Essey’s cut

Perry Allenspach & Essey Reda – 3:57, drama

What would you do with a million dollars?

This entry was posted in su17. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to From Rags to Riches – Essey’s cut

1. esseya2 says:

The final project was not easy but we tried to use everything we learned in this class for the production and post production. We did different ranges of shot. Close up shots, wide shots; also low angle and high angle shots. We kept the 180 and 30 degree rules. Most of the scene was outdoors and lighting was not an issue since we did the shot during daylight. We did an indoor shot inside the store and the lighting inside was great so we did not need to use an external lighting equipment. For the audio we used a shotgun mic and it came out clear. Production scheduling also worked great thanks to one of my friend to work around me and Perrys schedule and we were able to finish production on time. In the post production I used simple cuts and transitions. I did not mess with the audio. However; I did add a music for the montage part of the video.

2. Patrick Peden says:

I really enjoyed the montage scene with the weezy song, I also really thought you guys had a wide range of shots and in your dialogue you had some solid audio.