Police Story

Yin Wong – 2:53, drama/thriller

UWPD Detective Lee investigates a murder at UW Bothell.

This entry was posted in wi18. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Police Story

1. alexchoi says:

Good work, Yin. Great working with you. Simple story but a lot of great shots at a fast pace. Enjoyable to watch.

2. Yin says:

Over all I’m happy with the result, but there are much more scenes I wanted to do. Due this is a work of two man team and our different time schedule, there’s only so much we can do. One thing I find very interesting is that sound effects and music play a major in a video rising tension and such, I ending up spending most of my post production time on finding the right sound.

3. nxenos says:

Loved it, great attention to capturing audio and cool shots. The addition of the music really helped set the mood and the story actually had a lot packed in it, even with it being a shorter piece. Nice job!

4. demimao says:

I love how you added the sound effect in post-production, it really helps the narrative. I also love how you use the lighting effect, very good use of low key lighting. And the end was hilarious, very good combination of two genera.

5. tyamu11 says:

Great video! The video had me laughing the entire time. You had great use of lighting and different angles of the video. Really enjoyed watching this video!

6. breet says:

I really enjoyed this video, I thought it was really funny. You did a great job executing this video! Really nice range of shots and clear plot narrative, you did a great job personalizing the dramatic good cop/ bad cop scenario.