Dream Weekend – Siyuan’s cut

Siyuan Chen, Jenny Wang & Danping Xue – 5:02, drama

A young man’s plans to spend the weekend with his girlfriend takes a new course… when she suddenly breaks up with him.

This entry was posted in sp18. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Dream Weekend – Siyuan’s cut

1. shawnchen says:

I think I did nice video with my partners and we did really work hard. I like it very much and I believe it is an interesting story and its easy to understand. We had variety of shots type and camera angles. We used rare items such as rifle. We reshot a few footages and make the video looks better.

2. sarahr39 says:

I really like the story you guys produced here. It was interesting and easy to follow. I also LOVE the dog, he’s so cute!! You had a good range of shots and audio was easy to understand. Good work!

3. isconrad says:

Oh my goodness. I love your video. The plot is funny, engaging and moves quickly. I liked the cut between the checklist and him traveling with Cookie. I think the addition of the dog was incredibly cute and provided a little comedic relief to a kind of sad story. I think it could use a little bit more audio work, but overall I thought it was really good.

4. JonesM says:

I liked this video a lot. I thought the story was interesting and I felt there was a good sense of humor while still maintaining an interesting plot. I liked the props used as well and I felt the music selection fit really well.

5. abrugalette says:

Very good video! Plot is funny and great inclusion of Cookie, the dog. Also did a good job in having a variety of shots. Audio was also overall good. Good job!

6. brock84 says:

You all did a very good job in creating a drama/comedy–very well scripted and a great choice of shots. Your lighting design was executed nicely and your actors really brought the script to life! I hope everybody enjoys their summer break 🙂