Finding Friends in Screen Land – Emily’s cut

Melissa Chen, Christy Lau & Emily Oomen – 3:48, drama

When Noelle loses her phone, Kaitlyn offers to help her find it.

This entry was posted in sp18. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Finding Friends in Screen Land – Emily’s cut

1. emily_oomen says:

I think this video turned out well. I think that the audio, lighting, and transition were good. Also, I think that the video had an interesting story and script. Overall, I think the video flows nicely. The scenes of dialogue follow the 180 degree rule, and there were also a wide variety of shots in the video.

This video was quite challenging to make. While making this video there were many challenges. Our first cut had to be completely scrapped because the lighting and audio was not good. The actors who we were planning on acting in the film ended up not being able to act in the video. One of the actors was hungover (and didn’t show up), and the other actor got in a car accident. We were not informed about this until right before the time we scheduled to film on Saturday morning. Thankfully we were able to complete filming, and worked through unexpected challenges!

From making this video, I have learned to prepare more and that it is important to plan ahead for unexpected challenges that could be preventative to filming. I also have been able to gain knowledge of using Adobe Premiere. Overall, I was able to learn how to make and complete a video project. I think I was able to achieve the video project well. 🙂