Lost and Found – Melissa’s cut

Melissa Chen, Christy Lau & Emily Oomen – 3:59, drama

A young woman’s addiction to her cellphone leads to a prickly social situation.

This entry was posted in sp18. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Lost and Found – Melissa’s cut

1. melichen says:

For the final cut, my group and I really aimed to have good lighting, audio, and camera work. At times, audio was still tricky but we really wanted to achieve clear and precise voices coming from the two characters. The dialogue scenes look pretty good, but we had to change one actor from the rough cut– This time, two group members (Emily & Melissa) needed to play the characters. Even though we spent a lot of time in production over the weekend, I enjoyed this project and gained a good amount of film experience overall.

2. body9534 says:

I think your video was good. You have included different range of shot. Also. I really like your reverse shot. About the lighting, your video contain two location with two different kind of lighting condition. However, the indoor scene needs to have extra lighting equipment to get rid the shadow. Except that, great work!

3. Tommy says: