Gone

C. Peacock – 3:54, music video

Our own Cara Peacock performs the title song by Kina Grannis on love and longing for “the one that got away.”

This entry was posted in music video, Our Projects. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Gone

1. bbroady says:

Really great video. Can’t wait to see your original music vids.

2. Sem says:

Nice. Brilliant. Amazing. Spectacular.

3. mgnhammond says:

stinkin beautiful…love it…your voice is fantabulous…stupid song is stuck in my head!! 🙂

4. danoxmas says:

THE MUSIC WAS AWESOME AND SO WAS THE FILMIN AND DA EDITIN AND THE ACTIN AND WHAT NOT. GRET JORB

• Jack_Rubicon says:

Thanks for using all capitals, Dan. That’s exactly how I feel, but was afraid to make such an internet faux pas.

• Cara Peacock says:

YOU ARE TOO MUCH!!!!!! SO FUNNY. THANK YOU FOR DANCING SO PROVOCATIVELY TO MY SLOW SONG. MEANT A LOT TO ME!

5. ChrisRiley says:

You’re a pretty great singer and I’m pretty sure your rendition is going to be stuck in my head for quite sometime. The music video is super well done. You should do more.

6. Jack_Rubicon says:

You have a great voice. Thanks for sharing this video, it tells the story very well. The camera work and direction is solid. Great job!

7. Robbie Christmas says:

ITWASAGOODVIDEOILIKEDITANDITWASCOOLANDSTUFFYEAH?NICEJOBILIKEMUSICDOYOULIKEMUSIC?HEYHOWSITGOINGOKCOOLTHANKSGOODBYE

8. bmarvin says:

This was perfect!! Very nice job on the music and footage.

9. candiece says:

LOVE IT! Cant say it enough. The quality of video and sound WONDERFUL! So clear.

i love all of your work. Sooooo excited to see more music videos or listen to recordings of your original songs.

I wonder how did you get lighting to work on the hands holding in the car or other car scenes. GREAT. was it night time? was it day and you took levels down? Is it that your camera is just super fab?

Great blink of an eye

• Cara Peacock says:

Hahaha! You are so funnyyyy! It was night time during the date scenes. The light on the hands was from actually driving around with street lights. It worked perfectly for that cut.

I own a Canon 7D, it’s one of the best vid cams around! (Looks like a photography camera). But you can’t zoom, so that’s my only issue.

10. Brady says:

Alright, I’ll admit, it was good…. Something tells me that I will see more of your stuff one day and I can say “yeah, I know Cara Peacock….”

11. Adwokat says:

Your voice is very great, good luck;)