Goldie Larson and the Baers

C. Rutherford – 5:49, dramatic short

Goldie Larson loses her way in the woods and finds a house in this re-telling of a children’s bedtime story.

This entry was posted in dramatic short, Our Projects. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Goldie Larson and the Baers

1. bbroady says:

Liked the silent film effect. Good Job!

2. skelati says:

I loved this! Great job on camera shots and it was edited very well, bravo lady!

3. harmonyg says:

I really love what you did with the text and the music! It totally works with the silent movie theme. Its great! Good job, you should be super proud!

4. ChrisRiley says:

When do I get a sequel?

5. danoxmas says:

Super gooooooooood. I liked the editting.

6. mgnhammond says:

love the filter on this and the style you chose, it works great! Very creative!!

7. Robbie Christmas says:

Great job! I love the black and white and the use of the old fashioned effects!

8. Jack_Rubicon says:

Nice storytelling here, Candice. I like the old fashioned movie experience.

9. Cara Peacock says:

WHAT THE EFFF!!!!! So well done. The difference from what you showed on the rough cut day to this one is incredible. Amazing.

10. Brady says:

I agree, has come along way since rough cut, and you really showed you editing abilities. Nice work Candice!

11. Brad says:

Wow… Candice…
    Great job creating a silent short, your actor did a perfect job too. I liked your camera work, nice close-up when she’s entering the house, eating the oatmeal, reading the note on the fridge, checking the time, etc… 🙂 Nice continuity editing. Love the music and the ‘old fashioned style’ subtitles.