Here is the link
to the final projects from Spring 2012.
· Here is the Syllabus.
· Your current standing in CSS490 or in CSS590 at this
· Work hard at your projects! It is
straightforward to set up and commercialize your creations to show your
work to the world and make some money on the side!
· WARNING: using copyrighted materials without explicit permission is illegal!
You will receive zero credit if your game contains any unauthorized
· Week1: Overview + Intro
· Week2: Phone UI + Interface to sensors
· Week3: Sensors + Async
· Week4: WebClients
· Week5: More on OAuth
· Week6: Elementary WebServices
Assignment Due Dates: (Here is the Submission Area)
· App Survey Assignment Due: Saturday 3/31 at 11:45pm.
§ Peer Evaluation (Due Wed 4/4 at 5:45pm)
· MP1: Warm up. Due: Apr 4th, 2012 at 5:45pm.
· MP2: Simple Phone App. Due: Apr 18th, 2012 at 5:45pm.
· MP3: Working with multiple web services. Due: May 2nd, 2012 at 5:45pm.
· MP4: Providing web services ßNo time.
IMPORTANT LESSON: Uninstall/Re-Install Apps during debugging when necessary!!
· Final Project
o Week of 4/23: Proposal: Write-up/Presentation/Peer-Eval
o Week of 4/30: UI Design: Write-up/Presentation/Peer-Eval
o Week of 5/7: First Peer Test: File-Share submission/Feedback/Eval
o Week of
5/14: Grad student: Research proposal (Presentation schedule)
o Week of 5/21: Second Peer Test:
o Week of 6/4: Final Test: File-Share
· Some final project ideas from the
o Brightwater Center: Project on way-finding