University District Stories

University District Stories

a project of HSTAA 208

Conclusion

Mural Painting

Mural. University District (Seattle, WA). Taken on February 2, 2017. Evan Wong.

After visiting all the site reports, I hope you learned some new information about urban cities. Urban cities, especially Seattle, have shaped the way humans utilized the land for particular purposes. Nature still exists within urban areas but it’s nowhere near the amount of greenery that surrounded older urban cities. Technology has altered the landscape of urban locations and is putting its footprint on the map. Everyone is affected by technology to varying degrees because it’s become so easy to use. Seattle and the University District have had similar patterns with other big cities like New York. Problems with growing populations face problems with regards to things like space and hygiene. Every time something changes or is altered, history has occurred. We witness history everyday yet most of the time we are oblivious to the environments we surround ourselves in. I hope you’ve enjoyed reading my site report and I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day and taking a gander at my work.

Conclusion